SteinTrike Classic Frame Kits
* available only in states where there are no Steintrike Dealers *
Frame Kits Consist of:
· main frame (cross section) with sleeves, two bottle cage mounts etc.
· rear stay (DNM DV22 suspension included with Nomad model)
· front extension boom with bottom bracket shell and front derailleur post.
· shocks on suspended models
· kingpin assembly components (headsets, kingpin axles, titanium wheel axles & acorn
· adjustable aluminum handlebar + bushings and clamp; end-caps on handlebars
· Mesh-style seat frame and mounting hardware, less tension cord
· chain management (idler pulleys w/bearings & bolts, nuts)
· front wheel(less tires/tubes)
· rear wheel with 8/9speed cassette hub (QR) (w/o cassette itself)
· titanium front axles
· Aluminum steering rods with rod ends.
You will need your own:
· brake assemblies, cables & levers
· bottom bracket, crank-arms, pedals, chain
· Handlebar wrap
· tension cord for lacing mesh seat
· Fenders(we're working on sourcing these...amazingly hard to find in the US! probably from Germany20-)
SteinTrike-Supplied Optional Items:
· Hard-Shell Seat, upgrade to; (Two or three parts, as below, not cheap!, Austrian)
· Seat Shell(FiberGlass)
· Seat Pad: (wicks incredibly well; my back never gets wet with this)
· Rack, Single: (single pannier each side)
· Rack, Double: (two tiers of panniers each side)
· Chain Tensioner: allowing easy chain adjustment for different riders):
· Computer/Light Mount, painted Steel: (mounts on top of Kingpin Assy)
· BionX Battery Mount Kit:
· Extra Idler Wheels:
· Fender Mount Set, pair:
Other Recommended Non-SteinTrike Optional Items:
· Rear-View Mirrors, cost varies; I have the Busch & Müller mirrors in now.(www.veloverde.net)
· Locking Brake Levers(Prosport; we put these on all trikes now; one or two)
· On trikes we build(not frame kits),we coat inside of frame tubes with Boeing T-9 moisture barrier; spray-on, turns waxy; aircraft grade corrosion protection about $35, ask if desired. it's kind of labor intensive, so it's an option.
We can order components for you if you know what you'd like; We offer great discounts below retail with purchase of a Frame Kit; just email a list and we'll give you a quote, or call us and we'll talk it over; ask for me, Ross.
Discounts will save you approximately 20-25% of retail pricing.